BLOOM-CARROLL HIGH SCHOOL
CLASS OF 1998
(note: to get back to this page after clicking on someones face, click on my "Senior Page" link in my directory frame!)
CLASS OF '98 RULES!!!!!
First of all I'd like to thank Brad Funk for taking this picture and scanning it onto the computer, and I'd like to thank Keith Frost for putting it onto the internet where I could make use of it!!! Thanks guys!
The Back Row (standing straight up)
Second Row (crouched down)
Third Row (kneeled down)
Bloom-Carroll Ninety Second Commencement
Class of '98: In A Class By Itself
Class Motto: "The best way to predict the future is to create it"
Class Flower: Yellow Rose
Class Colors: Teal & Silver
- President: Brad Funk
- Vice President: Gabe Taylor
- Secretary: Jessy Conrad
- Treasurer: Erin Bates
- Most School Spirit: Danielle Acton & Jeff Woltz
- Most Athletic: Erica Jacobs & Shea Petty
- Most Likely to be President: Kim Baker & Brad Funk
- Best Dressed: Rachel Gill & Brian Sieger
- Class Brownies: Kim Baker & Brad Funk
- Most Fun to be Around: Christina Phillips, Rachel Gill & Andy Nunley
- Most Likely to be Tardy: Jennifer Ingram & Ryan Campbell
- Most Dependable: David Teets & Erin Bates
- Most Likely to Succeed: Kaite Stephan & Mark Smith
- Best Hair: Pete Anson, Amy Young & Ryan Renz
- Best Eyes: Josh Walters & Jenny McClanahan
- Class Couple: Jim Johson & Lori Duncan
- Best Smile: Josh Walters & Jessy Conrad
- Class Brains: Mark Smith & Kim Baker
- Most Talkative: Gabe Taylor & Jennifer Kreutz
- Class Brutes: Jeff Woltz & Sarah Miller
- Most Talented: Justin Johnston & Mo Thompson
- Best Personality: Christina Phillips & Andy Nunley
- Most Outgoing: Jimmy Mascari & Rachel Gill
- Class Flirts: Jamie Hall & Jeff Spencer
- Class Clowns: Britne Payton & Andy Nunley
- Worst Car: Josh Zangmeister
- Best Car: Chris Berry
- Best Looking: Christina Phillips & Dave Teets
- Shyest: Sarah Solt & Phil Miller
- Most Positively Changed: Matt Henwood & Christina Phillips
- Most Musical: Danielle Acton & Justin Johnston
- Best All Around: Christina Phillips & Dave Teets
- Most Uniquely Dressed: Amy Young & Phillip Clapham
- Most Muscular: Jeff Spencer & Erica Jacobs
Class Valedictorians: Jessica Blackstone, Kelly Whistle, Kaite Stephan, Kim Baker
Class Salutitorian: Rob Little
Members of the Class of 1998
Size of the Graduating Class: 131
Size of the Student Body for 1998: 540
Fall Homecoming: - September 26, 1997
- Freshman Attendant: Lindsey McIlwain
- Sophomore Attendant: Emily Pierce
- Junior Attendant: Joy Ella Taylor
- Senior Attendant: Lori Duncan
- Senior Attendant: Jaime Hall
- Homecoming Queen: Christina Phillips
Winter Homecoming: Evening In Paris - January 31, 1998
- Freshman Attendant: Erin Conaway
- Sophomore Attendant: Paula Martens
- Junior Attendant: Emily Crozier
- Senior Attendant: Jessica Blackstone
- Senior Attendant: Erin Bates
- Homecoming Queen: Jessy Conrad
Junior & Senior Prom: Evening Under the Stars - May 2, 1998
- Prom King: Jim Johnson
- Prom Queen: Lori Duncan
Sports Records & Other Statistics
- Fall Sports
- Football Overall: 4-6 League: 2-5
- Soccer Overall: 13-2 League: 7-2
- Volleyball Overall: 3-20 League: 1-15
- Girls Tennis Overall: 9-5 League: 7-2
- Boys Cross-Country: 5th in MSL
- Girls Cross-Country: 3rd in MSL
- Golf Overall: 34-19 League: 18-10
- Winter Sports
- Boys Basketball Overall: 19-4 League: 12-2
- Girls Basketball Overall: 3-17 League: 2-12
- Wrestling Overall: ? League: ?
- Swimming Overall: ? League: ?
- Gymnastics Overall: ? League: ?
- Spring Sports
- Baseball Overall: ? League: ?
- Softball Overall: ? League: ?
- Boys Track: ?
- Girls Track: ?
- Boys Tennis Overall: ? League: ?
School Mascot: Bulldog
School Colors: Purple & Gold
School Alma Mater:
________These jolly days of priceless worth,
__________by far the grandest days on earth.
__________True to friend and frank to foe,
__________how dearly we love Carroll High.
________We shall strive to keep thy name,
__________of fair rebuke and spotless fame.
__________Thoughts of thee bid darkness fly.
__________Dear Alma Mater, Carroll High
Members of the Board of Education:
School Superintendant: Lynn Dildine
- President: Barb Funk
- Vice President: Phil Windon
- Charlie Black
- Mike Allen
- Carol Moore
School Treasurer: Jane Fry
School Faculty & Staff
Matthew J. Gerken